CUSTOMER LOYALTY discount on upgrades until May, 30th 2013 * Upgrade orders must include original version username and serial number to be processed.
NEW Curve3 software includes:
- 4D data smoothing cleans up challenged systems
- Special Ink calibration for additional inks (CMYK+)
- Spectral VPR now applies curves to full-spectral data
- Enhanced Black-point options for ink-jet and digital
- Normalizing Curves to improve shadow smoothness
- Custom TVI calibration (mostly for European users)
- Intelligent error-reporting and resolution
- User-specified starting-point calibration
- User-defined Control Point lists
- Expanded graphs and reports
And like Curve2, Curve3 supports:
- OneRun targets
- Esko's PressSync calibration
- AGFA :Apogee output format support
- Konica Minolta output format support
Curve3 also has a new 'Demo' mode which allows users to test the interface as well as the main calibration and verification functionalities of Curve3 (including Verify mode) without a serial number. Sample files are included and must be used for Demo mode.
For more details of these features, read article about Curve3.
NEW Virtual Press Run Module:
Without VPR, obtaining a press profile from a G7-calibrated press requires at least two press runs; one with null plate curves to calculate the G7 calibration curves, and a second to print the profiling target through the resulting plate curves to profile the press.
VPR normally eliminates the need for the second press run. The G7 curves calculated from the first run are applied mathematically to the profiling target measurements of the first run, producing measurements that appear as if they were produced on a second "virtual" run.
Software to Simplify G7 Calibration of Proofing and Plate-Making Systems
• Generate dot %-based correction values for most popular RIPs
• Compare your press or proofing system to GRACoL 7 and SWOP
• Qualify individual proofs as often as you like
• Curve2 is your link to simple G7™ implementation. Easily calibrate and verify all your systems without the tedium and uncertainty of manual curve drawing.
• Designed by Don Hutcheson and powered by CHROMiX, Curve2 is your link to implementing G7™ by automating the manual tasks:
• Input P2P target readings from your measurement software
• Automatically average data from multiple targets
• See a real-time comparison of your measured curves to GRACoL 7 or SWOP specifications;
• 3-Tone Gray NPDC
• Black NPDC
• Gray balance
• Compare systems before and after G7 calibration
In addition to a visual comparison of NPDC curves, Curve2 provides graphical analysis of:
• Gray Balance
• TVI/Dot Gain
• Ink Hue / Chroma Vs. ISO 12647-2 (commercial) or SWOP TR001 (publication)
• Automatically calculate RIP curve corrections as:
• Absolute Tone Values
• Delta Tone Values
• Use standard entry points for most popular RIPs
• Add or subtract entry points for custom RIPs
• Include or exclude gray balance corrections
• Set target gray value manually or from paper white
Over 50 New Features and Functions
• Significantly improved underlying algorithms- • Much better gray balance
• Adjust curve compensations with graphical preset or selective control points
• Base one set of curves on another
• Iterative tuning by selecting previous run
• Manage multiple press runs in a single document
• Double check run-to-run consistency
• Check how well a run meets G7 metrics
• Consistent with original Curve interface, so get up to speed quickly
• New and expanded interface functionalities. You'll be pleased.
• Export device link profiles
• Export Photoshop(tm) curves
• Export text files, RIP configuration files & more
• Calculate ISO-standard TVI curves
• Displays 'Measured' percentages in addition to 'Wanted' - depending on your RIP
• Integrated zoom, pan and expansion tools
• View Curve2's corrections vs preset or selected control points
• Optimize the control points sent to the RIP
• Completely redesigned reporting includes graphs, tables and customizable "prepared by" fields.
• Calibration Run Report - summarizes any press run including graphs, metrics and curve control points
• Printing Guide - notes for day to day production G7 setup and printing
The Easiest Way to Implement G7™
CUSTOMER LOYALTY discount on upgrades until May, 30th 2013!
* Upgrade orders must include original version username and serial number to be processed.